The physical security of evolvepay data is assured by a state-of-the-art, ISO 9002 Certified Internet Data Centre that incorporates:
- Advanced security detection and biometric systems
- Monitoring 24 hours per day by a sophisticated CCTV system, with footage recorded and archived for a period of 30 days
- Raised floor protection from water damage
- Environmental optimization and monitoring controls
- Fire suppression systems
- Multiple power supplies including dedicated HVAC power supply from two independent Energy Australia feeders and transformers
- UPS with four hours survivability and emergency backup generators with in-house fuel for 48 hours full load continuous operation without refueling. These resilient power supplies also provide protection against power fluctuations and spikes.
Evolve Pay Software Security incorporates the same encryption methods as internet stock brokerage and internet banking systems. Security technologies and practices include:
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology
- HTTPS encryption and hashing
- Individual user access settings
- User activity logging
Macquarie Telecom, one of Australia’s premier tier one data centers.
- At Evolvepay we exercise maximum care to ensure the confidentiality of your information.
- 100% built in control and compliance with ATO and Australian legislation.
Who is behind Evolve Pay?
Evolve Pay is a white label product provided by Australia’s first Software as a Service (SaaS) payroll provider. With the URL registered in 1997 and the first clients signed up in 2002 our developer has substantial experience with SaaS technology.
Evolve Pay is distributed by Evolve Systems Distribution Pty Ltd who has over 22 years industry experience